itheon is a product of Bluechip.co.uk.
Systems Management Services
End to end Systems Management Services through a flexible approach that monitors and reacts to system resources, applications/hardware failure and service delivery status. Our services have been developed to allow for the monitoring of all platforms, including:
Our Systems Management Services are much more than software or people alone, they can be delivered as a service, a standalone product or as a hybrid solution, all of which provide;
• Intelligent alerting on real alerts only;
• Automated response with alerts being fixed by the software;
• Hardware alerts with automatic engineer dispatch;
• In depth monitoring of Marquee and Bespoke applications;
• Reporting on SLAs, Capacity Planning, Short Term Nano Detail and the ability to create bespoke reports and
• Customisable Role Specific Views.
Systems Management Services offer multiple & cross-platform Server Monitoring and Automation. Easy to use and easy to install, our Hardware Monitoring solutions can be utilised for iSeries Monitoring, Unix Server Monitoring, Windows Server Monitoring, OpenVMS Server Monitoring, Linux Server Monitoring and Virtualised Server Monitoring.
Constantly monitoring your hardware, our Systems Management Services provide an unrivalled level of automation through intelligent alerting and automated alert fixes and/or engineer dispatch. This level of automation ensures your valuable IT resources are kept aware of any hardware issues but are only engaged when absolutely necessary.
Whatever your business relies on, we can monitor, whatever your business needs, we can manage.
Operating System Monitoring
Systems Management Services provide easily configurable, proactive monitoring and problem solving for any size and almost any type of operating system environment, from a single server to clustered or parallel processing platforms. Blue Chip Systems Management Services cover all the marquee platforms available.
• Unix (all flavours)
Operating System Monitoring constantly monitors and reports on all aspects of Operating System performance and resources. From headline data to the nano-detail tour teams need to manage and maintain every aspect of each operating system is covered. For example:
• Every available Operating System metric available to our solution;
• Operations, such as whether critical services are running or applications have started;
• Performance criteria, such as CPU, I/O and memory;
• Storage criteria, such as free disk space, database size and log file size;
• Long term data analysis or real time analysis;
• Automated Fixes carried out;
• Displayed under a single umbrella platform and
• Multi criteria Intelligent Alerting.
The data received from these platforms is filtered through our built in intelligence so that only real problems are displayed. This delivers meaningful role specific information to your teams.
Systems Management application monitoring services provide a powerful means of monitoring and managing mission critical applications.
Running 24x7, our application monitoring and automation software never misses mission critical events. Any issues are met with role specific notifications and intelligent, automated actions that would otherwise have to be performed by an experienced operator, taking up precious time and resources.
• Marquee Products such as SQL Oracle Exchange, Jd Edwards, Figaro monitored out of the box
• Bespoke applications monitored by simple configuration
Functional as an ‘out of the box’ solution, Systems Management Application Monitoring services don’t just monitor for failure, they actively prevent it.
Buildings & Infrastructure Monitoring
Systems Management Services enable proactive monitoring of all building and infrastructure components, including:
• Network Infrastructure;
• Software and
• Building Systems.
Simple to deploy, flexible and easy to use, our infrastructure monitoring solutions allow for the monitoring of all aspects of your business, buildings and infrastructure.
The key features of Systems Management Infrastructure Monitoring Solution include:
• Performance monitoring of all network devices;
• Every Metric Available from every device;
• Alerting, tracking and Reporting;
• Availability monitoring 24x7;
• Connectivity monitoring 24x7 and
• Role specific incident reporting.
Systems Management Service Delivery
Service Delivery is a key component of Systems Management Services, providing clarity and insight into how the performance of your IT infrastructure relates to your revenue streams.
In the event of any problems occurring within your IT infrastructure, our monitoring software immediately delivers a clear presentation of the affected areas, the priority of the problem, its potential impact on your business and its affect upon compliance with any SLAs. This is coupled with relevant and role specific notifications, meaning that technical, management and stakeholders in any server related process are informed of any change in service delivery in a way that is meaningful to their role.
Dashboard, Status and BPM Display
Our latest monitoring user interface gives delivers usability and control to IT departments looking to deliver greater value while optimising performance, reducing risk and increasing agility.
The Systems Management Services interface includes:
• User defined presentation functions, including Dash Board and user defined “Widgets”
• User customisable views
• Access to management modules, to facilitate easier configuration
• 2-tier Estate view
Features & Benefits of Systems Management Services from Blue Chip
• Easy to use view of Business Service State
• Clear view of ROI from IT
• Prioritised alerts
• Immediate, role specific alerts on issues
• SLA conformance real time graphs
• Incident simulation for testing changes to IT infrastructure
Click to play