Quick-EDD/Remote Management Service
Permanent Monitoring and Direct Intervention in Case of Calamities
Administration of the Quick-EDD/HA software is very easy. Checking the status of the replication process a few times a day and changing a setting as needed to make sure that a direct switch is possible in case of a calamity.
It is advisable to check the switch scenario for correctness several times a year and to perform a switch test at least once a year.
Clients who find it desirable to perform these operations on a regular basis, but who don’t have the necessary time or manpower, may book the Quick-EDD/RMS. This will also ensure the consistency of the administration (which often depends on only one administrator) in case of illness or vacation.
What does the Quick-EDD/Remote Management Service Include?
• Daily proactive monitoring of Quick-EDD/HA. This may optionally be expanded by the Itheon monitoring software. Deviations, interruptions, connection problems etc. can be reported to our helpdesk directly by e-mail, and the helpdes will act immediately;
• Monthly reports to the end user;
• Adjusting the settings of Quick-EDD/HA as needed and/or reporting problems to the client that have nothing to do with the replication process but threaten to interrupt it anyway;
• Performing Quick-EDD/HA release upgrades;
• Performing a switch test once a year.
These services are offered by QSL Western Europe in various forms. For example, administration during office hours only, or on 7 days a week and during 24 hours a day.